[Gambas-user] Window placement

Steve G simonlebon54 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 01:18:21 CEST 2022

Me.top=5
Me left=5

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why the above code does not want to work. Yes it's been in here before. I have more information. It seems to only affect existing projects. Those that were made with version 3.15. When I open them up in the version 3.16 I have this problem. However if I create a brand new project in the version 3.16 and set all of the libraries and properties the same I do not have the same problem. Could this be something that only affects projects written in earlier versions?

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​