[Gambas-user] Fwd: Strean closed at program wns

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 01:44:52 CEST 2021

The error is raised by the component Settings, not your project. The
unhandled error happens here: Settings.SameSetting.262.
Without looking into the code, I guess you first gave it object and then
boolean. Thus the mismatch.
But there is no point in giving an object, because it will eventually be
invalid reference. This should not be allowed.

Jussi