[Gambas-user] Getting innerHTML of a WebControl

Safiur Rahman isafiur at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:56:02 CEST 2021

Hi

 I am using few procedures to get
 1) I use canvas (sketchpad.js) to draw on screen. The js writes
base64 encoded string of the image to WebHhtml's innerHTML. I have to
save this string to database in server.
 2) I scan QR code (qrcodelib.js and webcodecamjs.js) through webcam.
I get a paragraph of text which I have to save to server.

 I could save short text to WebTextBox using

 Print "var data = ..... ;"
 Print "$(" & JS(wbgeolocat.Name & ":entry") & ").value =  data;"
 Print "gw.update(" & JS(wbgeolocat.Name) & ", 'text', data);"

 Then I could get the content of WebTextBox as WebTextBox.Text

 But in case of large data I want to use WebHTML to get data from js
and then save to server.

--
Regards
Safiur Rahman