[Gambas-user] No ctrl-c and ctrl-v (copy/ paste) since V3.16.0

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Mon Sep 20 14:49:04 CEST 2021

Hi Benoit

I generated a video with verbal comments and added a copy of the
complete directory of my project (incl. the .settings - file).

The latter will allow you to have exactly the same project scenario like
on my PC (same project and same number of open tabs).

I further have a new and important information for tracing the bug
together with a screenshot.

This all can be found on the bugtracker at bug no. 2212 to where we
should move with this subject.

I was so free and declared the bug as "opened" again.

Claus