[Gambas-user] No ctrl-c and ctrl-v (copy/ paste) since V3.16.0

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 19:14:11 CEST 2021

Le 18/09/2021 à 19:05, Claus Dietrich a écrit :
>>/Do you have the problem with other distributions than Mint? /I have no other distro than Mint and don't forget that it happened after the upgrade of Gambas 3.15.2 to 3.16.0.
>> Note that apparently you never sent the large project that allows you to
>> make the bug 100% reproducible.
> My findings are from late yesterday evening and there is no need to send my project, because the source code
> of the Gambas-IDE is much bigger and shows the same problem on my PCs. I further wrote that the bug is 100%
> reproducible on my (repeat my) old PCs, but it doesn't occur on brand new PCs (with the same OS). This means
> that a 100% reproduction of the bug cannot be guaranteed for all PCs.
>
> Brgds
> Claus

Very very strange. I have no idea how the speed of the PC could have an
effect on such a bug, provided that the slow PC and the fast PC run
exactly the same OS version.

Can you try running the IDE with GB_GTK_DEBUG_KEYPRESS=1, and see if it
prints the keyboard event when you hit the shortcut?

--
Benoît Minisini