[Gambas-user] how to go faster than 115200 on serial line?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 15 12:47:02 CEST 2021

  hi, in past i used gambas on a embedded ARM board connected in serial
line with a microcontroller..
The high level gambas GUI interface is
connected with a microcontroller PI that manage the I/O, (Digital In,
Digital Out, Analog In)
All is ok, but I fill bad to be limited by
serial line speed that i cannot set bigger than 115200 baud: on hardware
side, microconrtoller
can go up to 230400 and 460800 baud with no matter
for stability, the ARM board can do the same and more till 1.5M
baud.

Apparently the matter is gambas that cannot set serial line
faster than 115200.

It is possible to add also 230400 and 460800 as
speed parameter in a future release of gambas?

Thanks.
Roberto

PS: i
still miss a module to ise I2C and SPI line, because it became a common
I/O connection on embedded aboard and
it will be nice ti have a native
gambas module that manage them. I hope in future there will be.

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 70 hai 70 GB in 4G, minuti illimitati e 100 SMS a soli 7,99€ al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70