[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.16.3

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Sep 15 12:09:06 CEST 2021

Am 15.09.21 um 00:00 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Gambas 3.16.3 packages are available on the Gambas Ubuntu PPA.

Thank you!

> I cannot reproduce your problem with the shortcuts. Everything works as
> expected in a GTK+ IDE run in a Mint 20 VirtualBox VM.
>
> It may come from: the desktop, some applet, the selected input method,
> something else...
>
> It's just a guess, I have actually no idea what could possibly eat
> shortcuts on one desktop and not on another, and only with GTK+3.
>
> The lovely GTK+ toolkit...

Just upgraded my main computer (Xubuntu 18.04) to Gambas 3.16.3 from
Launchpad and there I can't reproduce the phenomenon either.

It occurs only in my virtual machine (Xubuntu 20.04) I use for testing
Gambas. It's quite standard Xubuntu ... nothing special ... I use it
only for Gambas development.

I did a 'make uninstall' and then installed the Gambas 3.16.3 packages
from Launchpad. No difference, same behavior.

Let's see ...

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--