[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.16.3

bb adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 13:55:29 CEST 2021

On Sat, 2021-09-11 at 10:14 +0200, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> Am 11.09.21 um 10:06 schrieb Christof Thalhofer:
>
> > I again have the problem that the IDE does not react to any Hotkeys
> > in
> > my virtual machine with Ubuntu 20.04. Some weeks ago we had a bug
> > with a
> > focus problem that caused this behavior. Maybe it's related?
>
> Any Hotkey was wrong. In the editor Ctrl-G and Ctrl-F work
> but Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V not ... F7, Ctrl-I also do not work ...
> strange ...
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Here - QT5 v 5.15.2
Ctrl+A	OK
Ctrl+C	OK
Ctrl+V	OK
Ctrl+I	OK
F7	OK
In fact all the shortcuts I have tried work OK except Ctrl+Shift+C
which AFAIK has never copied a file path (that may be my usage) so its
not a new 3.16.3 issue.
Have you checked your Shortcuts setup?

I have not found any new issues (yet) with 3.16.3 at all. What a bummer
:(