[Gambas-user] Unable to compile gambas3 with Master "bfddf7d4"

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:35:38 CET 2021

Le 31/10/2021 à 13:52, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> (inline)
>
> On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 at 10:44, munix9 via User
> <user at lists.gambas-basic.org <mailto:user at lists.gambas-basic.org>> wrote:
>
>     Am 31.10.21 um 11:29 schrieb Bruce Steers:
>      > the latest 2 or 3 are okay
>      >
>     https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/7b456ffc0bb2bcf5d43a6c37c7fde917fd6eeb93
>     <https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/7b456ffc0bb2bcf5d43a6c37c7fde917fd6eeb93>
>
>      >
>     <https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/7b456ffc0bb2bcf5d43a6c37c7fde917fd6eeb93
>     <https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/7b456ffc0bb2bcf5d43a6c37c7fde917fd6eeb93>>
>      >

>     Hm, I don't think so. As I wrote, they are incorrectly declared as "Job
>     successful" (with a green icon).
>     If you look deeper into the logs, you will see "Unable to compile
>     gambas3".
>     I think not being able to compile gambas3 is a major error.
>

> aah yes my apologies i did not notice that on gitlab.
>
> Oddly it has all compiled just fine here on my linux mint 20 !
> including htmlview
> (I'm thinking knowing this might help Ben find the issue)

I know what the issue is, but this is Lord's day, so I was not in front
on my computer. I put 'gb.form.htmlview' source code in the wrong place.
The component depends on no libraries, but the project itself includes
testing forms, and so require a GUI component and none is compiled at
the moment.

I will put 'gb.form.htmlview' source directory at the root of the source
package, and everything should be ok.

--
Benoît Minisini