[Gambas-user] New experimental feature : "remote" debugging

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:34:21 CEST 2021

Le 20/10/2021 à 19:10, Safiur Rahman a écrit :
> Hi Benoît
>
> I want to get output of db.Debug = True in gb.web.gui
> I click "Run Remotely" in Debug menu of IDE. "Waiting for remote
> process" appears in bottom Debugging tab. But the application doesn't
> start (F5 doesnot work). How can I start IDE with "remote debugging" ?
>
> --
> Regards
> Safiur Rahman

You can't at the moment. Only the web server can see the standard error
output of the a CGI script. The IDE can't.

You need the ability to redirect the DEBUG instruction somewhere else. I
will think about that.

In the meanwhile, you can redirect the error output to your own file
with "ERROR TO".

--
Benoît Minisini