[Gambas-user] New experimental feature : "remote" debugging

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:41:36 CEST 2021

Hi,

In the last commit, I have implemented a new experimental feature that
allows to do "remote" debugging, i.e. debug a process from the IDE that
is not directly run by the IDE.

With that, it is now possible to debug web applications, whose processes
that handle the HTTP requests are run by the web server.

If you find that useful for you too, check it and report any quirk - I
have identified one problem already, but I won't tell you, it would be
too easy. :-)

Enjoy it.

--
Benoît Minisini