[Gambas-user] Gambas to C++/C#

martin p cristia tercoide at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:46:07 CEST 2021

I am starting to make a game, with my daugther, in Godot (has its own
scripting lang but also support "native" C code), but will also try to
port my CAD viewer so it works in any plattform.

Not any GUI, that would be impossible I beleive. But , yes, porting pure
code Gb to C++ is fairly easy. Just asked if someone had a program to do
so, like a two sided TextArea and a "Convert" button. Seems I would need
to do my own, hard work ;)

--
Saludos

Ing. Martin P Cristia