[Gambas-user] ¿Gambas Foundation?

Antonio F.S. antonioceula at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:42:47 CET 2021

Greetings from Sabadell (Barcelona). My name is Antonio. I am 60 years
old. I am a programmer since 37 years ago when I started with Commodore
Vic 20- C64 and C128. :-) :-) A lot has 'rained' since then.

I have discovered GAMBAS only recently, but I am enthusiastic about its
power and I remember those Basic: MS-Basic, TurboBasic, Quick Basic...
A big thank you to Mr. Benoît Minisini for his altruistic work and great
capacity in software engineering (I am pleasantly surprised); however I
think that Gambas deserves a strong impulse in documentation as well as
in updates/innovations but, above all, in durability. This language is
very capable of competing with other open source languages and even
surpassing some paid ones.

Just one suggestion Mr. Minisini: nobody is eternal and we take big
risks every day just by living, so a Gambas Foundation would be of
relevant importance to continue your work, even if you are in excellent
health (which I wish you with all my heart).

Best regards.
Antonio F.S.