[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Mon Nov 29 12:49:45 CET 2021

>Hi Benoit,
>
>today you confirm what the cartoon of the month of jul 14 implied, you are
>a No Vax.
>It is evident that when you 'marry a cause' (you also demonstrate it with
>Gambas) you go to the heart of things.
<I respect you, but I ask you: do you really want to put your health at risk
>for such an unscientific belief?
>You caught the virus, is this not enough proof to dispel the doubt of the
>conspiracy?
>Aren't you afraid of putting the health of those who love you and are close
>to you at risk?
>
>I am not afraid of dying, I am old enough to know that death will come soon
>enough (9-10 years if I respect the statistics :-)) and yet I am
>vaccinated, twice.
>I did it with the AstraZeneca vaccine that everyone here was afraid of, you
>may not believe me but I did it mainly for a civic duty.
>
>It may be due to the fact that I inquired about the contraindications of
>that specific vaccine and I realized that it was less dangerous than the
>analgesic (anti-inflammatory) that I usually take for my frequent
headaches.

>This is what I feel like telling you as well as a big good luck.
>

>Gianluigi

Hi Benoit

I fully agree with Gianluigi. I may be wrong, but believe,that
your attitude is rather regretted than shared in this forum.
This may apply as well to your making fun of the greenhouse gas
CO2 on Gitlab, which is disappointing and stressing me since
some time.

However, Gambas as your glorious idea and baby is something
we all love and in order to protect our common hobby I
suggest not to trigger or join missionary and unscientific black/
white-debats any longer, which I perceive as inappropriate
and disturbing within our Gambas community.

As much as I needed to say this, be assured of my respect
and I very much hope, that you fully recover soon.

Claus