[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 20:22:36 CET 2021

> And because a positive test does not imply that you have the
> covid (their daughter was positive too, but had nothing).

Positive test certainly means you have the virus, but it doesn't mean it
necessarily makes you ill. IE asymptomatic carrier.

> I'm just sad of now living in a country where effective drugs are
> specifically forbidden;

Like what?

> Old people are terrorized 24 hours a day by the  TV telling falsified
> statistics to let people think the epidemic is
> still there,

If so, then where are the real statistics? Why are they available to you,
but not to the general public? And where is the evidence of the
falsification?

> ... experimental injections (the official name is "vaccine", the real name
> should be "Russian roulette")

What is this "experimental injection"? The mRNA vaccine tech is over two
decades old and it has been given so far to over 3 billion people without
problems.
Taking the virus is Russian roulette if anything.

... first people who died because the hospital had noone to take care of
> him.

Maybe there would be enough people in the hospital if people would take the
vaccines. There aren't many fully vaccinated patients in the hospitals.

Jussi