[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sat Nov 20 17:20:58 CET 2021

Il 20.11.2021 13:47 Christof Thalhofer ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Am 19.11.21 um 16:04 schrieb roberto.premoli at tiscali.it [1]:
>
>> as far as each man is mortal and because gambas is "one man project"
>> what will happen to gambas in worst case for the "one man"? i am
>> older
>> than you and i did already planned a backup about my projects for
>> the
>> time "after me". Are you planning the same for gambas? in the
>> meantime,
>> take care of you.
>
> I think this is not something we should speak about at the moment.
> But
> as soon as Benoît is 'on his feet' again we should think about a
> organization that can distribute the tasks necessary for the
> continuity
> of Gambas on more shoulders.
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer
>
> -- [x] nail here for new monitor ----[
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [2] ]----

whith main respect to everybody, i have to see that in my life I had my
"emercency time" and I saw I had not a Plan B to save the situation or
at least, reduce the damage impact.
So, back when I was in condition, I did some "plans B" to manage future
bad luck, just in case. So, I hope also for Gambas "plan B" will be
developed.
all the best.

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 70 hai 70 GB in 4G, minuti illimitati e 100
SMS a soli 7,99€ al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70