[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Fri Nov 19 16:04:22 CET 2021

  as far as each man is mortal and because gambas is "one man project"
what will happen to gambas in worst case for the "one man"?
i am older
than you and i did already planned a backup about my projects for the
time "after me". Are you planning the same for gambas?
in the meantime,
take care of you.

Il 18.11.2021 17:51 Benoît Minisini ha scritto:

Hi,

> I'm sick since Nov. 9th, maybe the Flu, probably the Covid
because I
> completly lost taste and smell.
>
> The problem is that I
am very tired almost permanently (sleeping all the
> time), every
action, even intellectual, being an effort. So I have very
> few hours
in the day where my brain is operational.

> So don't be surprised if
it takes me a long time to answer mails...

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [1] ]----

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 70 hai 70 GB in 4G, minuti illimitati e 100 SMS a soli 7,99€ al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70