[Gambas-user] Component written in C and Gambas

Carlos Kabronsete carloskabronsete at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 22:39:24 CET 2021

No. It can't be done in gambas. It requires C.
I don't need standard libraries. I wrote my own code.
I can create my own library but I ask if there is a way to execute my C
functions  without a library.
When a user downloads the component, It must be functional as soon as it is
installed and user doesn't need to search for additional libraries.
Thanks
😀