[Gambas-user] New internal highlighting design

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 10:59:46 CET 2021

aah sorry this is not a bug with the latest changes.
Seems it's an old bug, I mostly use the ScriptEd version that has imported
texteditor class so i had not noticed the bug.
i just tried an old Debian10 system with gambas 3.12 and bug does not
happen.
it does happen on 3.15.90 though

Wishing well
BruceS