[Gambas-user] Software Farm problems

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Fri Nov 12 08:52:11 CET 2021

Hi, I saw the code and it looks like a good project.

I did warn this person about posting so many projects. Constant changing names I guess.
But Maybe this person is doing it on purpose.

The email to contact is [ mailto:joanbaptista at gmail.com | joanbaptista at gmail.com ]

I have had a conversations about implementing things in gambas. I liked the idea of the project.

"Failure is the key to success;
each mistake teaches us something" .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G