[Gambas-user] IDE always sets package files time to 5:00am

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Wed Nov 3 18:13:59 CET 2021

When I build an installation package, it always sets the date correctly on files but every installed file has a time of 5:00am

Is this a feature or a bug, I don't really understand this bit of magic.
But it bit me when I sent a release(fix) on the same day to fix a bug.

And the software checked the date/time on some installed file.

Does anyone know about how the ide packages ubuntu files?

"Failure is the key to success;
each mistake teaches us something" .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G