[Gambas-user] Correct strategy for VB static var conversion to Gambas?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Mon May 31 15:12:40 CEST 2021

Hi John,

Am 31.05.21 um 01:40 schrieb John Anderson:

> As a concept - This is what we have now in VB code - and we have many
> hundreds of these function sequences that operate as state machines, and
> can be called from other state machines above them.
Thank you for your explanations. I finally understood what it's all
about. You know, we're just playing the good guy/bad guy game here to
drive up the price. ;-)

So I hope Benoît gets the money he deserves when he makes Gambas
suitable for state machines. You can still put something "for the
beauty" on it.

And then have fun with Gambas, it's such a great software to work with!

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
[x] nail here for new monitor