[Gambas-user] Correct strategy for VB static var conversion to Gambas?

John Anderson johna at starflightinc.com
Sun May 30 19:23:12 CEST 2021

On 5/30/2021 1:27 AM, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> Hi John
>
> Am 30.05.21 um 06:44 schrieb John Anderson:
>
>> Well, I don't even know what that means or why you sent that response
>> off-list-
> I find everything you write very interesting, but if someone mails you
> private you should answer private. It is not proper to quote private
> mail in a public mailing list and thus make it public.
>
> And if you and Bruce have any problems, please work it out privately.
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Yep, that's how it works!! ... And by the same token, if anyone responds
to my public list discussion, the response should only post to the
public mailing list.  Otherwise the group misses out on all the fun!

I think that's the spirit of the mailing list.

Suggest Best way:  Never talk about politics, religion or personal
relationships, and no religious wars over coding preferences.  Then
we'll all be friends.

-J