[Gambas-user] Correct strategy for VB static var conversion to Gambas?

jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu
Sun May 30 19:20:10 CEST 2021

May 30, 2021 12:56 PM, "John Anderson" <johna at starflightinc.com> wrote:

> On 5/29/2021 3:50 PM, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
>
> What would be really cool is a gb.VBConversion component that could (and
> we'd happily pay for this on a commercial project if it saves testing
> time and errors):

FWIW, I remember a VB compatibility component back in my Gambas 1.x days. I also went from VB6 to Gambas, having found VB.net to not be VB at all. I had been looking for a good BASIC dev system for Linux for quite a while back then and had tried a few not very convincing ones and some somewhat promising but dead ones.

Regards,
Joe1962