[Gambas-user] Gambas3 IDE crashes itself out of existence

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:02:47 CEST 2021

Hey John... can you open a terminal, go to the folder that you got the
TestProject.gambas and type:

file TestProject.gambas

It should give you something like this:

TestProject.gambas: a /usr/bin/env gbr3 script executable (binary data)

If it gives you a different result, there might be something wrong with the
MIME types.