[Gambas-user] Gambas3 Debugger: Data Breakpoint

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:58:45 CEST 2021

On 5/23/21 1:22 PM, John Anderson wrote:
> PS - Sorry about previous post not following the "Shove New Message Response UNDER" rule on this list.  I live in a world were
> all email correspondence with hundreds of colleges follows PUSH NEW MESSAGE ON STACK message rule (most recent always on top).

It's not really a rule; just a preference (for reasons outlined at http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html) that not everyone
follows. No worries. We're glad to have you on-list.

> I got a a off-list reminder from Bruce <snip> (writing me an email with his new content response on top) that he
> was extremely annoyed that I forgot to add my new content -under- previous list message...so to anyone
> else...Apologies.  I'll try harder next time.

So, Bruce top-posted a message to you telling you that you should bottom-post... Sorry, Bruce, but that's kind of funny.

--
Lee