[Gambas-user] Dialog.Save asks in English

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Thu May 20 09:54:11 CEST 2021

For a long time, I had Dialog.Save included in one of my programs, but
never had an existing file overwritten. However, when I programmed it, I
took care of this case. Yesterday much to my surprise I saw that this
dialog already covers the case of an existing file, asking whether the
file should be overwritten.

But it asks in English, and I do not see a chance to change the language
or simply switch this behaviour off (as I have a request programmed anyway).

So now it is that you are asked twice, first by the dialog (in English)
and then by my program (in German).

Any idea how to localize or get rid of it?

Regards
Rolf