[Gambas-user] How To

John Dovey dovey.john at gmail.com
Tue May 18 06:45:36 CEST 2021

I'm not sure if it's appropriate, but the help I got from the list today
inspired me to write something to contribute to the Gambas Wiki. I wrote it
as a HowTo at http://gambaswiki.org/edit/howto/drawithcairo

I have a few questions
1. Is it Ok? Should it have a different structure or more info etc?
2. Is it appropriate as a "How To" or should it rather have been a
"Tutorial"?
3. Is this sort of thing helpful? I know I would have found it very
helpful, and wouldn't have had to ask the *noob* questions on the list. I
figure if it's helpful I don't mind contributing more as I go along.

All the best
John