[Gambas-user] Color rendering issue

Curtis Hamilton clhamilto at gmail.com
Sun May 16 21:15:10 CEST 2021

Le 12/05/2021 ? 14:28, Beno?t Minisini a ?crit?:
> Le 11/05/2021 ? 23:31, Curtis Hamilton a ?crit?:
>> The color rendering seems to be off.? Background colors are not being
>> rendered correctly.? See the attached screenshot.
>>
>> I'm on FreeBSD/Powerpc64, could this be an endian issue?
>>

> I would say yes.
>
> Please post your system information.
>
> And try to run the IDE with QT5 instead of GTK+3, or the contrary, to
> check if that changes something.
>
> Regards,
>

>I'm not sure while looking at the screenshot: there is no background
>color set on the 'FMain.Form' tab toolbar normally, so it may not come
>from Gambas...
>
>--
>Beno?t Minisini

Running the IDE with QT5 and GTK+3, I get the same results.  So I’m
thinking this is a big endian issue.  I re-installed version 3.15.2 and
everything works in regards to the color issues.  For now I’m going to
stick with version 3.15.2.

Any recommendations?