[Gambas-user] Packagin app in Manjaro

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Sat May 15 13:45:29 CEST 2021

Hi,

- a) I made an app in gambas IDE 3.16( I install it from the sources) as
3.15 minimal version.

- b) Same but as 3.16 minimal version.

- I package the app

- Here is the trouble. As dependencies my app require some components
(see attacments)

¿What I'm doing wrong?

¿How is the correct mode to made pakages for Arch or Manjaro?

Other topic:

Then, in the packaging form there are a button called "Cancelar", cancel
in Spanish. but it really no cancel anyting the button close the window,
then it could be called "Cerrar" , close in Spanish. is not really
important but is not correct Spanish. I think the button must change the
text to "Cerrar" (Close) when the pakages was done, what cancel the button ?

Regards.

Martin.