[Gambas-user] New Version of Tradukisto

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Fri May 14 16:07:13 CEST 2021

After rewriting my beloved translation program called *Tradukisto* from
scratch, I share it here in case someone finds it useful.It is used to
translate the programs made with Gambas IDE into several languages at
once, taking advantage of the translations that we already have in our
program directory.The more translations and of higher quality they have
in their directory, the probability of finding the phrases for a new
Gambas program will increase.The program is on the farm, but I also
upload it here.

It is better to have the translate-shell tool installed but it is not a
mandatory condition since the good thing about this program is that it
takes advantage of the pre-existing translations on the disk reusing it.

Please see the attachments especially the screenshoot2.png and README.md

Source code in Gambas Farm: Tradukisto 0.2.5

Martín.