[Gambas-user] How to make Textbox only accept alphabetic and numbers characters

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 08:34:47 CEST 2021

On 14/5/21 3:42 pm, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> I guess we won't stay with mailman forever (AFAIK this is a mailman-only
> feature)

We mightn't have chocolate forever either but that doesn't mean we can't
eat it now. :-)

and we should also consider: Do we really need this?

I suppose some people may find it useful.

Knowing
> me, i would probably always forget to set the topic "advanced" and
> besides, "advanced" is a fuzzy distinction. For me, "advanced" is always
> everything i don't know yet, and as soon as i know it, it's "banal".

I tend to agree. But the problems I have are generally in the less used
features of Gambas - tag [Obscure] or something I have forgotten - tag
[Old Age]. I'd bet your [banal] folder is rather large :-)