[Gambas-user] strange Message behavior

Admin admin at allunix.ru
Mon May 10 17:04:52 CEST 2021

So, I have some multiline text string and I want to Message() it.
All I get is just five lines of text and no more. I can Print it and see
all the text.
I can even just do this:
Message ("1\n2\n3\n4\n5\n6\n7")
And all I will get in a message box is

1
2
3
4
5

I guess this has something to do with the framework (QT or GTK? I am
kinda confused, since only module used in the project is gb.gui, and not
.gtk or .gtk3 or .qt4 or .qt5, but I am positive I started a GTK2 project)
But I googled the hell out of it and could not find any similar problem.
Any ideas on how one can bypass this five-lines-only barrier in Message?
I tried Message.Info and Message.Warning, no difference, just a
different icon in top left of the message.

Dmitry.