[Gambas-user] Problem with the "Project / Translate" form

CD claude.dessere at orange.fr
Fri May 7 13:58:12 CEST 2021

Hello,

in an application for which I create language files, I notice that if the name
of the languages chosen(in the left column) is alphabetically greater than
"Default",
 I have the language in "Default" which is displayed (the one defined in
"Project / Properties / Options / Default language ",
in this case English (United Kingdom)).
On the other hand if I made translations in one of the languages whose names
precede "Default"
(for example Allemand, Bulgarian, Danish, ...)
when I redisplay after closing the Translation form,
the first language displayed instead of Allemand is the default language.
The form does display the Bulgarian and Danish translations, but the Default
language is blank!
Is this behavior normal, did I misunderstand the use of the form?

Cordially