[Gambas-user] Gambas wiki translate.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sun May 2 21:01:42 CEST 2021

El sáb, 1 de may. de 2021 a la(s) 21:11, Bruce Steers (bsteers4 at gmail.com)
escribió:

> er  okay then....
> So you needed odbc to be better for you so you and others can make money

in the worse scenary you depends on the rest of the world, and odbc offers
a standar way to access ALL DBMS including those free software..  so in a
emergency .. in a quick response.. "talk the same language" is clear better
than spend time learning ..

is like translations. we all use english in the mail list.. so for any
including you.. odbc is like english.. can be avoid (of course there's some
native speakers.. but you will get the point)