[Gambas-user] ODBC - unable to fetch row

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:14:27 CET 2021

hi benoit. thanks for your attention.. currently i am so busy.. let me
try to get into this problem the weekend..

try to get in to zxMarce i hope he can check the code too! ..

about the version.. i cant get sure 3.10 are working.. but i can try
the next monday.. agains the odbc databases.. i not currently at
office.. cos mysql is not valid odbc testing connection.. we need to
tests agains odbc sybase, adaptive server and mssql server too.. db2 i
cannot test cos i dont have access yet..