[Gambas-user] Window size fitting

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:32:35 CET 2021

Il giorno lun 15 mar 2021 alle ore 10:22 Dag Jarle Nerland Johansen -
Gambas <gambas at cd-bahia.com> ha scritto:

> Hi again,
> sorry doesn't change anything.
> Is there any possibility to set scrollbars on the window?
> I can see only a part of the window I programmed on a monitor with higher
> resolutuion 1920x1080,
> and my laptop has only 1366x768.
> The problem is, I have a LOT of fields on that window I need to see.
> Regards,
> Dag

Hi Dag,

here's another project:
https://paste.c-net.org/ConvoyMothers
The attached is an old abandoned project that wanted to show in a very
simplified way how to organize a window in the manner of the Gambas IDE.
Demonstrate (?) how to use Action, Settings, gb.form.mdi ...

I specify that the title was meant to be joking, it is a barely sketched
project and it is certainly not perfect but it could inspire you :-)

Regards
Gianluigi