[Gambas-user] Window size fitting

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:41:23 CET 2021

Il giorno lun 15 mar 2021 alle ore 08:57 Dag Jarle Nerland Johansen -
Gambas <gambas at cd-bahia.com> ha scritto:

> Hi,
> what do I do wrong:
> I make a window bigger than the monitor size, works fine with
> scrollbars, set AutoResize to True.
> But it does not fit the content to the window, also when I set
> Arrangement to Fill.
> Twist in my brain?
> I normally program on a PC with a bigger monitor, but then get surprised
> when I see the result on a laptop - doesn't fit.
> Grateful for any help,
> Dag

you have some possibilities or start with some small size and then bring
the window to:

Me.Maximized = True

Or:

Private $iWidth As Integer = Screen.AvailableWidth
Private $iHeight As Integer = Screen.AvailableHeight

Public Sub Form_Activate()

  Me.w = ($iWidth - 100)
  Me.h = ($iHeight - 100)
  Me.Center