[Gambas-user] gitlab gambas is down

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 17:33:36 CET 2021

I looked up what i could, seems there's a few bugs in gitlab.
2 of note were instances of people setting their repos to private but then
not being able to set them to public again.

and instances of a fork getting set to private that pushed the setting the
wrong way back to the main repo.
Most issues i read about claimed the "api" could fix it where the web
interface does not, but some claimed that didn't even work.