[Gambas-user] gitlab gambas is down

Michael N. Altrogge mnaltrogge at web.de
Sat Mar 13 22:39:15 CET 2021

Hey Benoît, hey Bruce,

I'm the "one other" ... and my network works perfectly!

I'm using 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (These are the Google DNS Servers) as
always and did not change my network config for a long time now (why
should i)

i can reach:

https://gitlab.com/it-mna (that's me)

https://gitlab.com/bsteers4 (that's Bruce)

https://gitlab.com/christhal

https://gitlab.com/tboege

but i CAN NOT reach:

https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas

so to me it seems that https://gitlab.com works (the 404 error page
comes from gitlab) the error lies in the /gambas/gambas part ... at
least not a name resolution error.

Micha