[Gambas-user] NoTabFocus glitch when pressing shift (usercontrols)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:52:28 CET 2021

This is weird.

I I have a form full of custom usercontrols and have set NoTabFocus on one.

If i let the GUIs handle Tab focus then they get selected despite the
NoTabFocus flag.

So i have written my own focus routine and grab the key events

using up and down arrow and tab works fine and skips the NoTabFocus object.

Using Shift + Tab selects it :(

Using Shift and Tab uses the exact same command as Up arrow but up arrow
works.
I am calling Stop Event to cancel Tab and Shift+Tab press anywhere else.

Odd how Tab works but shift + Tab does not.

Project is here...
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/ncheckbox

BruceS