[Gambas-user] Crash with latest version

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 21:00:58 CET 2021

Le 07/03/2021 à 20:24, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :

>       We can ask Benoît to give us a hint how to get a list of all
>     commands in
>     the Gambas language. How it is done in the Wiki? By hand? Really?
>

> Good idea. Benoit?

I suggest cleaning the test code so that:

1) We know what each function tests.

2) Each function tests one thing as much as possible.

The only list of "commands" is the wiki, and it is done by hand.

They are not "commands", but keywords, and do not necessarily implies
something to test. But it may be the simplest way to know what test is
implemented or not.

Some keywords like "Sin()" are easy to test. Some keywords like "Open"
are almost impossible to test entirely, as you can do a infinite
different things with it.

Another point: I don't want to write tests myself, for psychological
reasons: I noticed that a programmer unconsciously avoids any behaviour
that make the program he wrotes encounter its bugs.

Jussi should agree. He wrote a lot of strange test code I would have
never imagine, and found a lot of bugs with it. :-)

--
Benoît Minisini