[Gambas-user] Crash with latest version

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 02:23:33 CET 2021

I think there needs to be some cleaning. mTest is basically not used
anymore, all the references to it can be moved to GambasSelftests, etc,
right?
And then TestTester() should be modified to read all the sources that are
actually executed, otherwise it is useless.
I have been thinking of fetching the SearchList content from
https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang ... not sure.

Normally when I run the tester (the old version), I run it once without JIT
and second with JIT. And the third time with a different language /
localization.
At least the JIT & no-JIT runs are important.

Jussi