[Gambas-user] Authors is not up to date

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 15:31:00 CET 2021

I feel i barely qualify but i'm quite proud of the sh highlighting i did :)

and if i consider bug reporting as part of development then I guess i'm
possibly as much of an as active developer as you are ;)

I thank you for your guidance and understanding of my tragic combination of
an eagerness to help combined with a lack of ability ;)

Excited about 3.16 :)

Much love to all who have helped make gambas what it is.
i applaud you all 👍
BruceS