[Gambas-user] Scripter Added --convert-project

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:09:19 CET 2021

On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 18:48, Brian G <brian at westwoodsvcs.com> wrote:

> Scripter
>
> Added --convert-project option
>
> This will convert a simple project to a script executable be scripter
>
> format like this
> gbs3 --convert-project <source-project-directory>
> [<destination-script-directory>]
> The project directory is required
> the output directory is optional if not provided the script will be
> written to the shells env["PWD"] directory
> The name of the script is the project name.
>
> Comments?
>
> "Failure is the key to success;
>  each mistake teaches us something"  .. Morihei Ueshiba
> Brian G

In a word...
Awesome :)

In more than a word...
That's excellent Brian, I have not used it yet but i have wanted this
feature before and i am sure i will again.

Thank you for all the work you have put into this.
I noticed all the changes have now been merged into master :) so now we can
all experience the improvements you have made.

I know this feature is just one of many new additions/improvements made to
the scripter and being a fan of scripting i salute you sir for all you are
doing.

[inserts the Leonardo Di-Caprio Meme of him raising his glass]

Much respect
BruceS