[Gambas-user] Error installing Gambas Master

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:56:40 CET 2021

Il giorno ven 5 mar 2021 alle ore 14:00 Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Hey GL there was a typo in gb.gui.base , Ben has kindly corrected it now :)
>

>   http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette

Yes I have seen, but now I have compiled the stable and am working with
that, so I cannot know if the error has actually been corrected and report
it to Benoit.
Since the stable works well, for example if I click on the Gnome's Dock
icon the IDE starts immediately with the QT, unlike what happens with the
Master, I think I will stay here for a while. :-)

Thanks anyway