[Gambas-user] Scripter Add --fromProject to scripter that will convert a project to a script

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Thu Mar 4 19:23:33 CET 2021

Here is the not terse output from that same script
# Gambas Project File 3.0
Title=Gambas Script
Startup=MMain
Vendor=Ordinary
Version=0.0.1
License=General Public License 2.0

# Gambas module file : MMain:11:36
1 :' Gambas module file
2 :
3 :
4 :
5 :
6 :' #!/usr/bin/env -S gbs3 -c
7 :'Auto Generated Script 03/01/2021 23:31:35.409
8 :' Gambas module file
9 :Public Sub Main()
10 :Dim i As Integer = 0
11*:Loop ' should be do...loop until
^ LOOP without DO
12 : Inc i
13 : Print "Hello world"
14 :
15 :Until i > 20
16 :End
17 :
# Gambas class file : testclass:1:9
1*: fg = dog
^ Missing AS
2 : print fg

"Failure is the key to success;
each mistake teaches us something" .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G