[Gambas-user] Scripter Add --fromProject to scripter that will convert a project to a script

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:02:10 CET 2021

Sounds awesome, and like exactly what i said lol  :)

could we Env the option too?
maybe if the scripter could do something like a simple ..

bStopScriptPrinting = (Env["GB_SCRIPT_ERRORS_ONLY"] = "true")

then we could set a system Env variable so i wouldn't have to add the arg
each time.

Cheers Bri , that's the only thing i wasn't keen on with the scripter,
scrolling back through the terminal trying to find the error msg line.

Wishing well
BruceS