[Gambas-user] Crash with latest version

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Tue Mar 2 11:30:26 CET 2021

Am 01.03.21 um 13:52 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Thanks! If the full test is not too long to run, it will be possible to
> run it during "make install" so that any regression is detected almost
> immediately. It could be made optional, so that it will be run only on
> GitLab, which compile and install Gambas at each commit.

I'm not done with the full test, if it works it lasts a few minutes at
all. We can define two test suites: 'Fast' and 'Full'. 'Fast' lasts a
second, 'Full' lasts a few minutes.

I think 'Fast' can run on every installation and every time something
was changed in Gambas.

'Full' should only be needed if someone encounters problems with Gambas
to exclude that the cause is rooted in one of the problems covered by
the long running tests.

The 'Standard' test suite should be held free to play around with it.

We need a place in the Gambas directory tree so that we can move it there.

Also Jussi should take a look at it.

Later someone can write the missing tests which are a TODO.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur