[Gambas-user] Why are some components not available?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 12:56:08 CEST 2021

Using -q makes it only output errors and not all the normal checking info.

If all components are compiling then maybe use gianluigi suggestions of
reinstall but manually delete gambas3 folders from usr/lib and usr/share to
force reinstall.

It's a guess though. I do not know why your components are missing.

BruceS